Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Believe

I believe in God the creator of heaven and earth with Him all things are possible. I believe in the Trinity, they work together to make things better. I believe in God, the author and finisher of my faith.

I believe in my parents, they are a combination of great minds.

I believe in Covenant University, it is a place to be. It is a planet on its own. It’s the driving force of Nigeria’s great potentials. I believe in the kings and queens of Hebron, the new generation leaders and the hope for Nigeria.

I believe in myself, I am the one Nigeria has been waiting for. I believe in myself because I have let go of my past. I can see my glorious secured future because I have God.

I believe in Nigeria, a country that will go places. No matter how bad things seem right now Nigeria will make it. This is what I believe in. How about you? What do you believe in?

(BY DIPE BIMPE)

No comments: